Re: [visad] Convert java.awt.image from Web Map Server to a FlatField

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback, and good to hear that ImageFlatField works for
someone other than me. I am still planning a few improvements to it, but
have been too busy with other things lately. Hopefully I'll find time later
this spring.

Cheers,
Curtis