  From: "John Carlson"
  To: visad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [visad] conferencing with visad...what are the features
  Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 09:18:40 -0800

  What are the features of conferencing with visad?

  Here are a list of possible features. Maybe someone can
  comment whether visad provides for these or not. If not,
  perhaps someone could point me to the right place to do
  this in Java. Thanks.

  Instant messaging
  Store and Forward Text Messaging (email)
  Audio Files
  Video Files
  Regular Files
  3D "Worlds"