Re: axis labels placement

Hi Stuart-

Stuart Maclean wrote:

There is a setSide method which is used to set the side of the
box that you want the scale to be put on.

Hi Don, but the figure on the page http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/tutorial/s2/Section2.html, section 2.8 has both axis labels to the left of the left side of the box. Is the image no longer reproducible?

Apparently not.  In my effort to improve this:

revision 1.34
date: 2005/06/03 19:39:32;  author: donm;  state: Exp;  lines: +6 -12
a little better handling of multiple scales on a side

it looks like I broke it.  Both scales are drawn, but at the same
position.

I'll look into it, but probably not until tomorrow.  Thanks for catching
this bug.  It only took 2 years for someone to notice. ;-)

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm