"please wait ... " issue

Hi all,

I have a problem that I can not manage to fix.I have a Jpanel containing many displays (added
dynamically), so DisplayPanelJ2D, and when I modify one display (I
update the datas), the message "please wait ..." is displayed so the
visualization of the display is not updated. It updates the display and
the message disappears only if I select another display or if I modify
the Jpanel adding or removing a display (DisplayPanelJ2D) ...

Hoping you could help me to fix this problem,

Celine Gestas