Re: ogc features over orthophoto over dem

Alright but there could be a workaround, I guess. An idea could be to create a
method that divides (virtually) the visible part into smaller pieces, zooms into
them and creates tiles of what is visible. At the end everything is
merged to a bigger image. Probably that should be possible to do
offscreen with a display that is not visible.

Right?
Andrea