Re: shifting a unionSet or DataReferenceImpl

Hi Nihat,

Someone else may come up with an easier answer, but
I'd write a method to essentially clone the UnionSet
except for the numerical adjustment to longitude
values. In the time it would take to dream up
something clever, you could write this little method
(assuming the Sets in your UnionSet are all of the
same class).