Re: continued threading issues

Hi Stuart,

I doubt that hacking the ThreadPool to create just one
thread will work. We have had lots of trouble with
offscreen rendering over the years. To track down the
cause of this hang, I'd run in jdb (haven't done so in
years) and when the systems hangs, enter "where all" to
see where all the threads are and why they are all hung
(deadlock or whatever).