Climate & Weather Simulation

  • Subject: Climate & Weather Simulation
  • From: Sione <sionep@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 22:28:45 +1200
Dear List  Members,

I seeking anyone here who has VisAD models developed specifically for Climate and Weather Simulations that I can share his/her codes with. I intend to make some Java applets to be made available from the following web site. I am not a climate scientist at all, however I am interested in putting out Java applets for any climate computer model so that the public can evaluate the what-if-scenarios themselves and not be brainwashed by doomsayers.

http://www.climatescience.org.nz/

If anyone would be keen to share his/her codes, then the original authors web site and names will be credited and admitted.

Regard,
Sione. Palu.