Re: setting data below ground to missing.

Hi Don,

> I have a grid of the form:
>
> Time -> ((x,y,z) -> (param))
>
> I also have a grid of topography (z) of the form:
>
> (x,y) -> (z)
>
> When I display the grid, I'd like to have all data
> below the z surface be set to missing.
>
> Is there a simple way to do this in VisAD without
> going through each point manually?

I don't think so. The only 'simple' approach I can
think of is to compute another range value in the
3-D grid whose values are z-grid - z-topography, then
map this to SelectRange. But this is probably more
complex than just going through the points and setting
those below the topography to missing.