Another app with switchable display side projections

OK, if there's interest on display side projections, I thought I'd get in on the act ;)

I have been using a simple model grid viewing tool I built, really just to see the coverage of various metoc models I process data from. Given the recent thread, I thought it might be of interest to the IDV/visad community.

The description page is a bit sketchy I admit, I must have spent all of 10 mins on it (!), but I've attempted to explain what the tool can show and how the user can set the display projections.

The url is http://mvt.apl.washington.edu/gridview

Stuart