Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?R=E9f=2E_=3A_Re=3A_Ambiant_Light_going_off_on_animation?

Hi Laurent,

VisAD uses:

  BoundingSphere(new Point3d(0.0,0.0,0.0), 2000000.0);

Perhaps this is too small for your application. If you
are changing the BoundingSphere, please try changing it
to Double.MAX_VALUE. Does this make the problem go
away? If so, we might make this the default in VisAD.

We might try Double.POSITIVE_INFINITY, but I'd worry
that some Java3D implementations might not like that.

Thank you,
Bill