Re: Using the default DataRendererJ3D and changing the ColoringAttributes?

Hi Surekha,

If you are displaying your data with an iso-surface,
then visad/examples/Test02.java shows that colors are
interpolated smoothly on iso-surfaces from
Irregular3DSets.

If you are trying to display your data as a volume
rendering, then all you will see with an
Irregular3DSet is discrete points. Unfortunately,
volume rendering is not implemented for
Irregular3DSets. You will have to resample your
data (if it is a Field with an Irregular3DSet domain)
to a Linear3DSet in for VisAD's volume rendering to
work.