Re: Update to visad.jar to fix a problem

No sooner had I finished this than we learned of another, apparently related problem....it's being worked on now, so you might want to hold off on getting the updated JAR file...

tom

Tom Whittaker wrote:

I have just released an update to the visad.jar file (and all related files) to correct a problem introduced in the last release that was discovered by Unidata (and corrected by them -- thanks!).

donm        05/06/28 06:56:02
  Modified:    java3d   VisADCanvasJ3D.java
  Log: break the texture width logic out of makeConfig, add javadoc

You can pick up a copy in the usual place.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
University of Wisconsin-Madison