Re: Displaying wind barbs correctly

Hi James,

I believe you should always call setRange(-1.0, 1.0)
for ScalarMaps to Cartesian flow components. I think
the reason for your problem is that it is assuming
meters/second for your u and v values (null unit),
but the units for barbs are knots. It may work better
if you explicitly define knots as the default units
for u and v. But let us know if there is still a
problem.