Re: though I can definitely see the classes under javax/media/j3d which I included in my CLASSPATH variable, it still complains about its nonexistence!

  • To: Bill Hibbard <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: though I can definitely see the classes under javax/media/j3d which I included in my CLASSPATH variable, it still complains about its nonexistence!
  • From: Victor Shum <vshum12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:27:21 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Bill!

I did that and still I got those errors.

I'm gonna redownload the correct visad distribution
for redhat linux 9.0 which I'm running on, both the
compiled visad-in-a-box one and the source code one.

By any chance you know the link of those?

The visad in a box one I downloaded and installed
before looked like a solaris version so that may be
why I got the error on the Test#s when I ran java
Test#

Bst,
Victor