Re: Example of 2D surface animation

Hi Adit,

I have posted an example of surface animation as Bill described online at:
   http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~curtis/examples/SurfaceAnimation.java

Hopefully it will be of some help.

-Curtis

Adityarajsingh Santokhee wrote:

You can see temps moving on a constant surface if you use
the same values for "z" in all time steps. You can reuse
the same float[] array of "z" values in the range float[][]
for each time step.

I have in fact kept the "z" values constant. What I wanted to say is that the
lat-lon surface is actually moving along the longitude axis with each
timestep.

Maybe I need to change the way I am defining my Math Types/scalar Maps.

Cheers,
Adit