Re: Problem with animation

Hi Adityarajsingh,

I cannot see any cause for the behavior you describe, but
I see one suspicious statement:

  float[][] set_samples = domain_set.getSamples( false );

The set_samples array is not used in the code you provide,
but since you used the copy = false option in getSamples()
if your code modified the values in the set_samples array
that could cause the behavior you describe. If you used
set_samples in place of flat_samples, for example, that
could cause this behavior.