Re: Updated VisAD JAR files

Hi Tom,

I've used the following command to give a list of files changed since a specific tag. You could do a similar thing for cvs log, but you would need to filter the output to get rid of some of the bloat.

(the following is from our twiki)

cvs diff --brief -rv3-0 | grep Index

Will give you all the files that have changed since tagged release "v3-0". It will also output the names of files that have been removed from the repository and files that are new for this release. Very handy.

Tom Whittaker wrote:

I have updated the visad JAR files (classes, source and examples) on the ftp site with the current changes (as of 20 UTC today).

ftp://ftp.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/visad-2.0/

tom

p.s. If anyone knows of an easy way to get a listing of all the cvs log entries for what's changed in a repository since a given date, please let me know...that way I can list them here...