Re: ColorControls and images

  • To: Tom Rink <rink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: ColorControls and images
  • From: Tennessee James Leeuwenburg <tjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:20:24 +1000
Cheers Tom, that fixed it right up! I guessed it might be something like that, but I didn't see the changeControl() method, so thanks very much for pointing it out.

Cheers,
-T

Tom Rink wrote:
Hi Tennessee,

I've noticed the same thing.  You'll have to do:

cc.changeControl(true)
to get this to work.  I'd  have to look more closely
to say why initGreyWedge doesn't do this.  Perhaps
someone could comment.  I think the reason it works
in SatDisplay is that the image data reference is
added to the display *after* the initGreyWedge call
so the grey table is picked up on the display transform.

Tom

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 06:23:27 -0500 (CDT)