Re: PlotDigits extends Applet :-(

Hi Bill,

I played around with it, but also could not get it working
as an applet in the visad/examples folder. Unfortunately,
the fact that visad/examples is supposed to be the default
package makes things like this difficult.

I have converted the TestPlotDigits example to use Swing
instead of functioning as an applet (there was no reason the
test needed to be an applet). I put the updated test program
on demedici at ~curtis/

I removed the package statement so that it works in the
visad/examples directory. Parameters that used to be
specified in the HTML file can now be given on the command
line instead. So visad/plotdigits.html is obsolete now.