Re: GMC.setPolygonOffset

Hi Tom-

Tom Rink wrote:

To do this, use GraphicsModeControl.setPolygonOffset(), which is what
I think you meant.

Brain thought one thing, fingers typed another.  Sorry about that.

The offset values needed may depend on the
particular graphics hardware you're using.
Let us know what you find.

I guess that's what I was wondering.  I'm using a value of 1500
and it makes a little, but not much improvement.  I was wondering
if anyone else out there has had success with this method.

Thanks.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me"    Roger Waters