Re: Question about JamaMatrix in Visad

Hi Charlie,

I do not know JBuilder, but this is definitely a CLASSPATH issue.

I just tested visad.matrix from the command line, and was able to
make it work as follows:

First, I saved the JAR file to C:\java\Jama-1.0.1.jar.

Then I did:
C:\java> set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;C:\java\Jama-1.0.1.jar
C:\java> java visad.matrix.JamaMatrix

And the program outputs some results.

Basically, you need to make sure Jama-1.0.1.jar is in your
CLASSPATH somehow (there is probably a way to configure the
CLASSPATH from within JBuilder), and it should "just work."

Good luck,
-Curtis