Re: Short program to demo straight contour lines

Hi Don,

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 09:19:12AM -0600, Don Murray wrote:
> What's the source of this netCDF file?  As Bill pointed out, the
> structure of the file is more of a line than a grid.  If you are
> the source of this file, I would recommend using one of the known
> netCDF conventions.  In particular, parts of the CF conventions:

The netCDF file was written by a visad.data.netcdf.Plain:

  plain.save(filename, analysisField, true);

where analysisField is a FlatField.  Is this the type of data you would
expect from that method, or does it depend more on the FlatField?  I
have been assured that analysisField has type

  (Time -> ((Latitude, Longitude) -> anal0))

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active.
                -- Leonardo da Vinci