Re: Another Alpha Question

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the fix on this. The fixed UnionSet is allowing me to choose a ConstantMap color, but when I add an Alpha parameter, it does not behave as it should.

Using 2 different filled Irregular2DSets, each with its own ConstantMap, I get this:

However, when I make a UnionSet with the two Irregular2DSets and using one of the ConstantMaps, I get this:

Even a UnionSet with a single Irregular2Dset wedge produces the same produces the latter result.

If you would like, I can send you my test code.

Bill Hibbard wrote:
Hi Kevin,

This suggestion works great, thank you!  I have run into another problem
in that I have a set of these wedges (several Irregular2DSets) and I
group them as a UnionSet.

This looks like a bug in The fix should be at:

Thanks for finding this.

Kevin L. Manross        [KD5MYD] <><          (405)-366-0557
CIMMS Research Associate               kevin.manross@xxxxxxxx

"My opinions are my own and not representative of CIMMS, NSSL,
 NOAA or any affiliates"