Re: color control

Hi Jay,

 After your:

  ScalarMap map = new  ScalarMap((RealType) precipitation,Display.RGB);

do:

  map.setRange(min, max); // min and max of precipitation values
  float[][] table = new float[3][table_length];
  // set color values you want in table
  ColorControl control = (ColorControl) map.getControl();
  control.setTable(table);

The 3 components of table are red, green and blue. You can
set the color values you want for various precipitation
values. You'll probably need to experiment a bit to get
the look you want.