Re: setting constant map properties

Hi Jim,

It will probably be easiest if you save your DataReferences
in your own arrays or Vectors. You can remove them from the
DisplayImpl by a call to removeReference(), then add again
with the new ConstantMap values.

Some of the other folks on the list have written complex
applications that may do something like this - perhaps they
can add to this?