[no subject]

Hi

I am having problems destroying my DisplayImplJ3D objects.
I have a store that holds a number of 3D displays and which can be displayed
in a frame
when selected. However when I close the frame the memory used up when
creating the
displays does not get released.
How can I free up this memory??

Here is the destroy method of my DisplayImplJ3D class:

        public void destroy() throws VisADException, RemoteException
        {
                DisplayRendererJ3D renderer = (DisplayRendererJ3D)
getDisplayRenderer();
                VisADCanvasJ3D canvas = renderer.getCanvas();
                canvas.stop();
                super.destroy();
        }

thanks in advance