Re: sudden transparency

Hi Donna,

It looks like no one has seen similar behavior.

If you have code that I can run to replicate this
behavior on my machine, then I will be happy to try
to figure out what is happening.

But if it is platform dependent, then it would be
interesting to know what OS, Java version, Java3D
version, and OpenGL vs Direct3D this problem occurs
on?

If you have multiple platforms available, do you see
this problem on some but not others (e.g., Windows
vs Linux)?