Re: Gridded2DSet

No, I used the first method (index -> (lat, lon))

I'll give the 2nd method a try and let you know.  Thanks!

-kevin.

Don Murray wrote:
Kevin-

Kevin Manross wrote:

Once again, Don, you save the day!

Higher Resolution:
http://www.cimms.ou.edu/~kmanross/VCPRPE/KIWA-hiResAP.gif

Lower Resolution:
http://www.cimms.ou.edu/~kmanross/VCPRPE/KIWA-lowResAP.gif

"Resolution" is defined by A) the number of points along the radial line and B) the number of radials sampled per degree azimuth.

Now, is there a way to connect the dots so that I have several discrete 2D "blobs" instead of rows of points? I.e., from the above examples, you can make out 2D features that basically indicate mountain tops.

Which method did you use - the (index -> (lat,lon)) or the
(lat,lon) -> value)?  I would think that the latter would
give you what you want, but if that's what you are using, then
I'm not sure what' going on.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm

Kevin L. Manross        [KD5MYD]               (405)-366-0557
CIMMS Research Associate               kevin.manross@xxxxxxxx
[NSSL-WRDD/SWATN]           http://www.cimms.ou.edu/~kmanross

"My opinions are my own and not representative of CIMMS, NSSL,
 NOAA or any affiliates"