Re: anyone at SSEC.WISC.EDU with this data ?

At 14:50 30/09/2003 -0600, you wrote:
Silvere-

The problem is that any global composite is going to include
Meteosat data which has restrictions on when/where it can
be distributed outside the US.  If you don't want to display
it in realtime, then it can be redistributed after 72 hours.

Any pointer for that "short delayed imagery" ?

What I want to do is a kind of Earth Browser (know the famous app ?). They seem to get the data. May be it is not 1K but I don't think it is less than 8K. Of course I would need ahead of time 1m data, but less accurate will be accepted on short term. May be Earth Browser guys use http://www.esri.com/software/arcwebservices/individual/meteorlogix/nexrad.html or tweak up the global montage but their source seems better and cheaper.

BTW I live in France which I believe is one of the major financers for Meteosat.

Sil.

Don