Re: RangeSlider extension

Hello,

Thanks for the great viz library.  Hopefully
I can contribute something back.

I ended up making more changes to RangeSlider
than originally expected.  I've uploaded the
code to /pub/incoming if you're interested.

My modified RangeSlider changes the way moving
the entire range is handled internally, allows
for the left and right slider to have the same
value, and makes the various pixel-sized display
parameters more accessible to subclasses.

I've also uploaded a RangeSliderSnap in which
the sliders snap to discrete values.

Thanks,
Paul