Re: error

Hi again Lourena,

There is one other thing that would be extremely helpful
in diagnosing this problem. Please run the SpreadSheet
with the "-debug" command line flag. Before receiving the
NullPointerException, you should some other output
indicating what went wrong in constructing the FancySSCell
objects. If you could send any such output to me, I would
appeciate it.

Thanks,
Curtis