Re: Image capture -- renegade threads

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, Leah Heiss wrote:

> Ok.  I called display.stopThreadPool() right after I called
> display.destroy().  I ran my edited version of Rivers through
> jdb and got the following exception:

Only call this after you have destroyed all DisplayImpls.
Otherwise there's no point in trying to stop all Threads.
If you have any CellImpls, you need to call their stop()
methods. It looks like you may need to wait a second or
two after all the stop() and destroy() calls, before you
call ActionImpl.stopThreadPool();

You may need to experiment.

Bill