Re: drawing arrows

--=_alternative 0045DBC285256D7F_

wanted to let you know that I used the suggestion of a UnionSet of
Gridded2Dsets (following roughly the river example) and it was just what I
needed. I also grabbed Leah's math for drawing arrowheads, which saved me
some time :-)

thanks!
Donna

Donna L. Gresh, Ph.D.
Optimization and Mathematical Software Group
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
(914) 945-2472
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/g/donnagresh
gresh@xxxxxxxxxx