drawing arrows

--=_alternative 0066804D85256D7B_

Is there a simple way to simply draw a set of arrows from one set of
points to another? (my desire is to show the displacement of a set of
points)

I have set up a FlatField mapping (x,y) ->(u,v), where the (u,v)'s I've
computed as the difference between x1,y1 and x2,y2. Thus I'd like to draw
lines starting at points x,y with length u,v.

I've tried constructing a scalarmap of u to Flow1X and v to Flow1Y, but
nothing seems to appear in the display. It may well be that I'm still not
doing things exactly as they should be, but is this the right approach?

Donna L. Gresh, Ph.D.
Optimization and Mathematical Software Group
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
(914) 945-2472
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/g/donnagresh
gresh@xxxxxxxxxx