RE: error description

Hi Bill,

_From DisplayImpl.doAction(), this is the code around line 1602:

        // clear tickFlag-s in Control-s
        maps = tmap.elements();
        while(maps.hasMoreElements()) {
          ScalarMap map = (ScalarMap) maps.nextElement();
          map.resetTicks();
        }
      } finally {
// System.out.println("DisplayImpl call setWaitFlag(false)");
       displayRenderer.setWaitFlag(false);  //line 1602
      }
    } // end synchronized (mapslock)
  }

line 1602 is displayRenderer.setWaitFlag(false);
I am compiling visad from source and running the spreadsheet after
compiling it. (but visad.jar is needed on my classpath).

Thanks,
Michelle

Michelle Kam           (408) 742-2881
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co. SSM/ATC/MSIS
B/153 O/L922
1111 Lockheed Martin Way, Sunnyvale, CA 94089