Re: Offscreen rendering of 3D display images

Hi Leah,

As Jim suggests, try calling getImage(true).

The system includes tests for getImage() from offscreen
DisplayImplJ3D (java visad.java3d.VisADCanvasJ3D) and
offscreen DisplayImplJ2D ('java Test52' run in the
visad/examples directory), and they work.

If you have a case where getImage() doesn't work, then
please send me a test program that I can use to replicate
the error.