Re: 17 input fields

Hi Michelle,

Your message with the attached file bounced because it was
over 40 KB. If you don't have access to an ftp or http server,
you might try sending the file to:

  ftp://ftp.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/incoming/

and then sending us the URL. Tom is the expert on reading .csv
files, and he won't be reading email until 22 July.