Exception thrown - 2nd monitor

Hi all,
           The exception shown below is thrown when I open a JFrame with a
visad display on my 1st monitor, then drag it to my 2nd monitor and click a
button to open a JDialog with another visad display in it.
I've attached a small sample program that demonstrates this, so to try and
repeat the bug:
Run the program
Drag the JFrame to your second monitor (you'll obviously need a dual head
display)
Click the Open JDialog button
  And you should get an exception!!!

An exception was thrown on 2 windows machines with Matrox DualHead graphics
cards
and also a Linux machine with a dual head nvidia graphics card.

Not sure if this is VisAD or Java3D, hoping someone could shed some light on
the cause...

Cheers,
Scott Anderson

The exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: adding a container to a container on
a different GraphicsDevice
         at java.awt.Component.checkGD(Component.java:790)
         at java.awt.Container.checkGD(Container.java:697)
         at java.awt.Container.addImpl(Container.java:621)
         at java.awt.Container.add(Container.java:307)
         at TestBug$OpenAction.actionPerformed(TestBug.java:54)
         at
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1764)
         at
javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(AbstractButto
n.java:1817)
         at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:4
19)
         at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:257)
         at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener
.java:245)
         at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5093)
         at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3598)
         at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1623)
         at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:3450)
         at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3165)
      at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3095)
         at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1609)
         at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.ja
va:197)
         at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java
:150)
         at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:144)
      at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:136)
      at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:99)