Re: My Menus hidden by display.getComponent()

Luke-

This is a lightweight/heavyweight issue.  See:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/msgout?/glimpse/visad-list/3843

for a discussion on this and how to correct the problem.  Also,
the following message along the same lines has a pointer to a Sun
page that explains this:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/msgout?/glimpse/visad-list/4681

Don

Bill Hibbard wrote: