error compiling Test46.java

Hi Bill,

When I try to compile Test46.java, I get a compile error:

visad\examples\AspectRatio.java:40: cannot access VisADException
bad class file: D:\visad\unzipped\visad\VisADException.class
class file contains wrong class: visad.VisADException
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the
classpa
th.
    throws VisADException, RemoteException
           ^

Then I commented out VisADException but I had:

visad\examples\AspectRatio.java:40: cannot access VisADException
bad class file: D:\visad\unzipped\visad\VisADException.class
class file contains wrong class: visad.VisADException
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the
classpa
th.
    throws VisADException, RemoteException
           ^
1 error

Are you able to compile Test46.java? I haven't changed my classpath and it
won't compile on my machine.

Thanks,
Michelle

Michelle Kam           (408) 742-2881
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co. SSM/ATC/MSIS
B/153 O/L922
1111 Lockheed Martin Way, Sunnyvale, CA 94089