RE: opening an .ss file

Hi Michelle,

A spreadsheet file represents an entire spreadsheet configuration.
You cannot open a spreadsheet file "in another cell."  Using the
new version of BasicSSCell.java, please try running an unmodified
version of the SpreadSheet, loading your data, saving a spreadsheet
file using "Save spreadsheet file", quitting the SpreadSheet,
restarting the SpreadSheet, then loading the spreadsheet file using
"Open spreadsheet file." The interface should return to the way it
was before you quit the program. If does not do so within a few
seconds, or if it freezes, please go to the console, press
CTRL+Break (or CTRL+] on Unix) to obtain a stack dump and send me
the output, so that I can attempt to debug the problem.

Thanks,
-Curtis