RE: mouse clicking multiple cells

Hi Michelle,

"Save spreadsheet file" should enable you to do this.
Are you trying to load the .ss file on a different machine
than the one you saved it with?  If not, this could be a
bug in the SpreadSheet.  Take a look at the .ss file (it
should be readable as plain text), and see if anything
looks suspicious.

-Curtis