RE: specifying fields from input file

Hi,

I was trying to find a way to select multiple cells at once by pressing
"Control" and selecting the desired cells with the mouse button. Would you
recommend adding more fields in SpreadSheet.java like "CurX2" and "CurY2" to
represent the 2nd cell that was selected by the user? And then add a method
in SpreadSheet.java to handle 2 cells?

Also, for the structure that holds the input fields which are different for
each file that appear in the "map from" column of the dialog box, it would
seem like those fields are stored in "Scalars[]" or "MathTypes[]" declared
in MappingDialog.java, but I'm not sure if one of those is the data
structure holding those fields.

And when I set up my array holding all the possible "Map To" fields that
show up in the mapping dialog when you run the program, I counted 44
different fields in the "Map To" section but in MappingDialog.java, there
are 50 different entries for MapNames[][] and MapTypes[][]. Why don't the 6
extra fields like "Hue" and "Saturation" appear in the dialog box?

Thanks,
Michelle

Michelle Kam           (408) 742-2881
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co. SSM/ATC/MSIS
B/153 O/L922
1111 Lockheed Martin Way, Sunnyvale, CA 94089