Re: your mail

Hi Michelle,

I am CC'ing to visad-list since your message to the list
was bounced by our dumb majordomo server because the
subject line included "help".

When you compile VisAD from source, your CLASSPATH environment
variable must include the PARENT directory of visad. So if your
visad package is in /home/michelle/java/visad, then your
CLASSPATH must include /home/michelle/java.