Re: to trace line

Nicolas,

Your code doesn't use VisAD. You may need to send it
to one of Sun's AWT or Java2D mailing lists.

_From your previous questions it is clear that you have
looked at Ugo's excellent VisAD tutorial. If you follow
this your code will include VisAD calls.

You should also see Tom Whittaker's recent message
about drawing lines with VisAD, at:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/russ/visad/msg16764.html