Re: Some code to share - VisADJython strikes back!

Hello again,

Gosh, I feel like I'm keeping you all from your 'real' work :o)

> Way cool!  Nice use of the slider to interact with the graph, too!

Cheers!  It was one of your better ideas ;o)

All the crossed stuff about batch files was really illuminating.  Now have a
Tools folder within VisADJython.  And a batch file for jythonc (that _was_
fun!). No joy with invoking jythonc though, this is what I get:
nothing to compile (left over from running batch file)

C:\>cd VisADJython

C:\VisADJython>jythonc --core --jar sim3daudio sim3daudio.py
Bad command or file name

So close....

Chi-chi