Constant Map Dialog

Hi,

has anyone out there coded a "ConstantMap Dialog"? Let me explain: My app has some data, whose layout characteristics are defined by ConstantMaps (colour, transparency, fixed position, etc.). I found a very nice method in VisAD bag of goodies, the util package:

visad.util.Util.getColorMaps(myFancyColor);

returns a ConstantMap[] of colours.

Now, I want to extend that by providing a GUI with the following:

1) A "Data Attributes" button, click to pop up a

2) Const. map Dialog

This is simply a dialog with toggle buttons indicating the const map (much like in the style of the visad.ss.MappingDialog) and some sort of interface (combo box, spinner, text field, VisAD slider) to enter the value of the respective map. Then, clicking on an "OK" button would return a ConstantMap[].

So, back to the question: has anyone got that and is willing to share?

Thanks in advance,

Ugo