Re: Animation question

Hi Luke,

I have had similar experience when having only one fix. One way to get
around it is to create another sample right next to it. From my
understanding, VisAD treats these things like function, so it needs a
range. By specifying only 1 point, the range becomes infinity.

regards,
igor

- RMIT -
School of Computer Science & Information Technology &
Department of Telecommunication Engineering

www.itesic.com