Re: Adding 2nd view for holoscreen floor projection

Hello Bill,

thanks for your answers.
At the moment we are "fighting" on another front of the project. So, if we get
back to the VisAd part, I will post further details here.
One short note to the cursor string issue: All lines of the string were drawn
in the "first line" one above the other.

This hole topic turnes more and more into a Java3D problem than a VisAD one. We
still get trouble with this second view and its transformation. Before we
haven't find a proper way to do this with a simple "helloworld" application
it's senseless go on with the VisAD part. So, don't worry about the cursor
string. I'am pretty sure the artefact was created by our wrong method to add
this second view/-transformation.

As I said, I will update you concerning this multi-view topic as soon as it
becomes a VisAD issue again.

Regards,
Finn